Thursday, May 19, 2011

do work.



so now that my entire kitchen is stocked with strange new food I've never eaten before
I've begun to scour the internet and blogs for foods we can eat...
I'm starting to think that some of these people have no taste buds.

the "best sandwich bread ever" tastes like mealy cardboard.
I have yet to believe that brussel sprouts will EVER taste good.
having no diet coke in the house kinda sucks.
I'm getting desperate.

that's 90% of the reason why I've started this little blog...
we are a fast food loving, quik trip craving, "normal" taste bud family...
and I'm just now realizing how hard this is to just make good TASTING food.

time to start digging for better recipes and do work.

2 comments:

  1. i've been SO amazed at how good the 'healthy' food can taste. it just takes a little more time. helpful to remember that it takes 21 days to break & make a habit!!! i cling tightly to this little factoid :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should talk to Alicia Havens about her gluten free recipes. Her bread, french toast, pancakes...everything is sooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete